On-the-Job Training Program
The Law Office of Atty. Salma F. Angkaya-Kuhutan (SAKLAW) has recently launched our On-the-Job (OJT) Training Program for Students.
- designed for students to immerse them in a work environment relevant to their courses as they desire to acquire productivity in, knowledge on, and respect for the workplace
- venue where students earn experience in career positions relevant to their choice of academic degrees as well as open up other future career choices towards decent and gainful employment
- Memorandum of Agreement and Guidelines specifically outlining the role and responsibilities of all concerned parties, safety of trainees/ students, training plan, learning objectives and method of evaluation between the school and the partner institution/company/office
- Letter-request from involved schools or training institutions indorsing and informing that the concerned student/trainee is indeed qualified to complete the OJT program. The letter should contain the learning objectives and expected output of the on-the-job training program
- Consent and waiver form duly signed by his/her parent/guardian/ spouse, pledge of good conduct and bio-data
- Insurance coverage
This offer is limited to a maximum of two (2) slots only. Interested students are advised to call the office at 777-3107 to schedule an interview.
Our Fair Day's Labor for Your Fair Day's Wages
The Law Office of Atty. Salma F. Angkaya-Kuhutan (SAKLAW) is offering free legal consultation this Labor Day, 1 May 2017, between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on employment-related concerns.
The employment-related concerns covered by this offer relate to any of the following:
- claim for illegal dismissal (actual or constructive), illegal lay-off, illegal suspension, regularization, reinstatement, backwages
- gender-related issues (sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.)
- claim for under- or non-payment of salaries/wages, overtime pay, premium for holiday pay/rest day, service incentive leave, 13th month pay, separation pay, retirement benefits, ECOLA, services charges, night shift differential, maternity benefits, paternity leave, solo parents welfare act leaves, battered woman’s syndrome leave, moral and exemplary damages, attorney’s fees, etc.
- probationary employment
- non-compete clause
This offer is limited to a maximum of fifteen (15) slots only, on a first-come, first-served basis. Offers will be made available at SAKLAW’s Facebook Page, initially by clicking on the “Get Offer” button. Afterwards, interested parties should send an email to SAKLAW by filling-out the Contact Form below.
No consultation fee will be collected for the legal advice rendered on employment-related concerns on the date and time indicated above.
The legal advice to be given is limited only to the facts provided during the scheduled consultation.
Despite receiving legal advice, there is no acceptance nor a guarantee of acceptance for legal representation in any labor case. Those receiving legal advice from Atty. Salma F. Angkaya-Kuhutan, or from any other lawyer who will participate in this limited offer, are free to choose and engage other counsel should he/she decide to proceed with the filing of a labor case against his/her employer. Should he/she desire to engage the services of Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan, or of any other lawyer who have rendered legal advice for this limited offer, an engagement agreement will be entered into.
Despite appropriate precautions, email and other forms of electronic communications sent to Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan via this website, other platforms on the internet, or through e-mail cannot be completely protected against disclosure to someone other than the intended recipient. Accordingly, Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan cannot and does not make any representation that emails and other communications transmitted are entirely private. You should not transmit any information by email or by other modes of communication that you deem to be confidential until you have established an attorney-client relationship with Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan. Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan has no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information you transmit to us unless we have already agreed to represent you or we later agree to do so.
This offer is not intended to solicit legal services or advertise the services of Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan or of any other lawyer who will participate in this limited offer.
The receipt of this information alone does not create an attorney-client relationship with Atty. Angkaya-Kuhutan or with any other lawyer who will participate in this limited offer.